Energy: Opportunities Abound
The demand for electrical energy in the Philippines continues to grow. This presents an opportunity for private players to supply to the market by investing in energy generation, with a preference for renewable energy such as biomass, geothermal, solar, hydro, wind as well as energy storage systems.
Electrical power is not only needed in cities experiencing massive economic and population growth, but also in areas that are currently off-grid. Robust public policy also mandates the provision of energy nationwide.
Our group provides services that can help your business benefit from these opportunities, among which include:
- Understanding Energy Supply – Demand and Market Dynamics Impacting Energy Prices
- Relevant national and local government regulations
- Utility contracts covering transmission supply, metering services, and connection contracts
- Compliance, covering Land Use, Environmental Compliance Certificate, National Commission on Indigenous Peoples, Foreign Investment Act
- Entry Strategy and Joint Ventures
Albert R. Dalusung III