Mining: Reinvent and Grow
The extractive industry in the Philippines is in a significant period of growth and reinvention. The Philippine government’s “Build, Build, Build” program has led to a wealth of opportunities in the industry, promising more jobs and economic progress.
The mining industry, through the initiative of the OLLI Consulting Group, and in collaboration with the Department of Trade and Industry and the Department of Environment and Natural Resources is carrying out the Bamboo Initiative, a sustainable mine rehabilitation program that aims to engage, empower, and transform communities through social enterprise to respond to the call of the government to help jumpstart the post-COVID 19 economy and achieve the mandated quadruple bottom line: People, Planet, Profit, Purpose.
Our team can help your business capitalize on these opportunities through the following services:
- Advice on government and community relations, including regulatory permits and compliance requirements
- Monitoring of regulatory policies
- Arranging equity or debt financing
- Occupational safety and health
- Safety skills training
- Social entrepreneurship
- Sourcing and supply of bamboo planting material and cultivation expertise
Leo G. Dominguez
Manuel A. Agcaoili